At Celebrity Diagnosis, we blog about common diseases affecting uncommon people. We are reminded daily that “disease does not respect fame or fortune,” as our list of public figures who have contracted H1N1 (swine) influenza shows.
- Anderson Cooper, 42, Journalist, author and TV personality
- Brian Litrell, 34, Singer-songwriter, former Backstreet Boy
- Dennis Hopper, 73, Actor and filmmaker
- Harry Smith, 58, Television personality
- Lisa Rinna, 46, Actress
- Major Garrett, 47, White House correspondent for Fox News
- Marilyn Manson, 40, Musician
- Rachel Maddow, 36, Radio and TV personality and political commentator
- Rupert Grint, 21, Actor of Harry Potter Fame
- Sanjay Gupta, 39, Neurosurgeon and medical correspondent for CNN
- Vincente Padilla, 32, Major League Baseball pitcher
- How can you tell if you have regular (seasonal) flu or pandemic H1N1 flu?
- How are these diseases treated?
- How can you protect yourself and your family from infection with the virus in the first place?
Our companion web site, Resounding Health
, has just published a series of 3 free e-books
on these topics. You can get to them by clicking on the figures below.
H1N1 (Swine) Flu Prevention
H1N1 (Swine) Flu Diagnosis
H1N1 (Swine) Flu Treatment