Bourne Legacy actor Jeremy Renner thought he’d take an Ambien to help him sleep during a long flight from Los Angeles to London. But instead of the sleeping pill, he accidentally swallowed a dose of the erectile dysfunction drug, Viagra. As described in this report and the video below, his swollen body part was treated with cryotherapy (ice) by the flight crew.
As we’ve previously reported, both Ambien and Viagra can be hazardous to your health when taken under the wrong circumstances.
Recently, an accidental dose of Ambien was the cause of Kerry Kennedy‘s car crash.
Tokio Hotel‘s guitarist, Tom Kaulitz, overdosed on Viagra in 2010 and suffered pounding headaches and blurry vision.