The Bourne Erection: Jeremy Renner Undergoes Penile Cryotherapy During 10 Hour Flight to London

jeremy-renner-ss7-480x415

Bourne Legacy actor Jeremy Renner thought he’d take an Ambien to help him sleep during a long flight from Los Angeles to London. But instead of the sleeping pill, he accidentally swallowed a dose of the erectile dysfunction drug, Viagra.  As described in this report and the video below, his swollen body part was treated with cryotherapy (ice) by the flight crew.


As we’ve previously reported, both Ambien and Viagra can be hazardous to your health when taken under the wrong circumstances.

Recently, an accidental dose of Ambien was the cause of Kerry Kennedy‘s car crash.

Tokio Hotel‘s guitarist, Tom Kaulitz, overdosed on Viagra in 2010 and suffered pounding headaches and blurry vision.

 

 

 

Mark Boguski, M.D., Ph.D. is on the faculty of Harvard Medical School and is a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine, "a movement in which networked patients shift from being mere passengers to responsible drivers of their health" and in which professional health care providers encourage "empowered patients" and value them as full partners in managing their health and wellness.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Real Time Analytics Google Analytics Alternative