In honor of Presidents’ Day, we thought we would check your knowledge of presidential health in a little quiz.
The first 5 people to submit the correct answers will win an official Celebrity Diagnosis T-shirt. Submit your answers via our contact page and let us know if you’d like us to publish your name if you win.
Match the President with their Health Condition
1. George Washington a. Depression
2. Martin Van Buren b. Heart Arrhythmia
3. John F. Kennedy c. Stroke
4. George HW Bush d. Smallpox
5. William McKinley e. Addison’s Disease
6. James Garfield f. Phlebitis
7. Abraham Lincoln g. Polio
8. Franklin D. Roosevelt h. Infected Gunshot Wound
9. Woodrow Wilson i. Asthma
10. Richard Nixon j. Recurrent Dysentery
11. Grover Cleveland k. Oral Cancer
We will publish the answers and announce any winners on Friday.