Jill Biden, 58, wife of vice president Joe Biden, underwent orthopedic surgery on July 13 at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia to relieve shoulder pain. According to her spokesperson, Courtney O’Connell, the procedure went “smoothly” and Mrs. Biden was released from the hospital the next day. Shoulder pain is very common and there are many causes and we haven’t yet found any information about what caused Mrs. Biden’s problem. Shoulder pain requiring surgery usually results from some type of injury. Mrs. Biden now has something in common with Sex in the City hunk Gilles Marini who injured his shoulder while Dancing with the Stars.
VP Spouse Jill Biden ‘recovering well’ after surgery for shoulder pain
About Dr Mark BoguskiMark Boguski, M.D., Ph.D. is on the faculty of Harvard Medical School and is a member of the Society for Participatory Medicine, "a movement in which networked patients shift from being mere passengers to responsible drivers of their health" and in which professional health care providers encourage "empowered patients" and value them as full partners in managing their health and wellness.
Subscribe + Connect
Subscribe + Connect to Celebrity Diagnosis to receive regular updates by email, feeds and follow us on your favorite social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Latest From Entertainment
Latest From Sports
Latest From Reality TV
Latest From Politics
- Kelly Ripa Diagnoses Herself With Mysterious Neurological Disorder September 9, 2011
- “Cake Boss” Mama Mary Valastro Diagnosed With ALS July 10, 2012
- Angelina Jolie Feeds Her Kids Bugs! July 22, 2011
- Did “Alternative Medicine” Kill Steve Jobs? October 12, 2011
- Jaws Actor Roy Scheider Died of Multiple Myeloma-Correction January 25, 2012
Follow @celebritydx on Twitter
- einreichen on “Cake Boss” Mama Mary Valastro Diagnosed With ALS
- l.young on Carnie Wilson Has Bell’s Palsy
- antoinette on “Cake Boss” Mama Mary Valastro Diagnosed With ALS
- jaypee on Is Kobe Bryant’s Career Over?
- Emery Max on Is Kobe Bryant’s Career Over?
- Azcom student on Is Kobe Bryant’s Career Over?
- Charles Runels on Kim Kardashian’s Vampire Facial
- prevention of bladder cancer on Former Secretary of State Warren Christopher succumbs to cancer
- oil for vitiligo treatment on Michael Jackson and Vitiligo
- Lee Ann on Kelly Ripa Diagnoses Herself With Mysterious Neurological Disorder
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Google+
Boston and Seattle
Tweeting since June 27, 2009